Tuesday, October 25, 2011

And here we go again....

Well friends, I had a crazy kind of day. I have to admit though, the good balanced out with the bad.
  First of all, my day never starts off wonderful when I have to take Shawn to work just so I can have the car. He works sooo damn early. Trying to put Liam back to sleep when we got back was unsuccessful. So lack of sleep was my first downfall.
   Round 2. I then finally got my butt up and running and Liam dressed and headed off to Liz's for the ballet shoot, which proved to be difficult as Liam had a fascination with crawling away and us chasing him. Decided time was short anyway and called it off for another day.
 Round 3. I booked it back to Ferndale, dropped off Liam and then sped back to ballet (AT RUSH HOUR MIND YOU). This is where it got tough.
Round 4. My body did not want to move with my mind...creating some demonic forcefield against my body and I was tense and stiff the entire time. Re-doing simple moves that a 5 year old would know. I felt defeated and frustrated. Had to leave in a hurry. Picked up Shawn and Liam and finally got to sit down.
Round 5. The 4th Pirates of the Caribbean movie sucked. Don't bother.
   Anyway, my day was simple yet frustrating and complicated. If I had to sum it up in two words it would probably be "lesson learned" Don't rush everywhere because it's only going to irritate you and piss you off.
OH! and the vote for the strike is this week. We will see how it goes. It exhausts me to think about it. I need to stretch. Until next time my friends
<3loves.

No comments:

Post a Comment