Saturday, October 29, 2011

Day 03 - My Favorite Place to Eat

It's really hard living in this beautiful community in the PNW to narrow it down to a favorite. I have two. Technically I actually have a favorite in each food category (thai, italian, etc.) But basically I have to give it to the number one place that truly impressed me. Digging into my ethnicity, I have to go hats off to Le Chat Noir, also known as The Black Cat. I may have been biased due to the fact that my company was also amazing and I was truly happy in that atmosphere.
      I had this amazing pesto panini that really charmed my tastebuds with satisfaction. Their drinks were strong yet so delicately mixed. The dimness and the fact that its a few staircases up just made it feel small (in a good way) and tucked away. I LOVE it there. It's cute as well. So thanks to staff there that make it incredible.
Until tomorrow. <3loves

No comments:

Post a Comment