Sunday, October 23, 2011

Few changes to come.

Fall is bringing new changes for me. Exciting ones. I have met some incredible people. Danced with incredible people and in incredible studios and work with some of the coolest women in Bellingham. Even though everything is still a crazy rollercoaster I feel like its the start of stuff that needs to happen. I get really frustrated with those breezing through life. They will learn.
    Last night was incredible, going out for the game and a drink with my best bud Liz, turning out to the best chitchat with the guys from Whose Line/Improvaganza. Definitely was refreshing to be among amazing company. I sorely missed my little one. Who will be one in ten days, and I'm just so overwhelmed with amazement. He truly is the light of my life. He also is smarter than you think.
  We carved pumpkins today and he wanted nothing to do with it. Something about the gooey ooze inside of a pumpkin didn't suit him well. Was actually entertaining, once we broke out the fingerpaint he felt at home.
  Tomorrow will be insane as I have a dance photo session , ballet and juggling between the cars and Shawns work schedule and still the possibility of a strike. Makes my head spin. Until next time my friends. <3loves. 

No comments:

Post a Comment