Thursday, October 27, 2011

Day 02 - What Makes Me Happy

Well I guess this isn't going to be very hard. I guess I could just list. Would be easier. I have a large heart, here it goes.

  • My Liam
  • Shawn
  • Milo my beloved kittyface
  • Buddha
  • Ballet
  • Dancing
  • Rain
  • Tea
  • Meditating
  • Yoga
  • Animals
These are a few of my favorite things. :) No but really. My home filled with amazing people and animals makes me the happiest. Of course, how could that NOT be my number one? Buddha because he's the teacher of my happiness, which goes with the yoga and meditation. Clear mind.
  Tea is exceptionally wonderful, and I have quite the little addiction to it. Dancing however will always remain a huge success to my happiness. Ballet, Contemporary and Salsa will always be my beloved weaknesses.
Animals because ...well they are just cute and amazingly fluffy. I get to work with them and that makes me feel lucky.
Helping people gives me one of the most satisfying feelings ever. Pay it forward.

And then there is the rain. Who can deny the beauty of the rain? I dance in the rain.I love it. All these things make me happy. Until tomorrow my friends. <3loves

No comments:

Post a Comment